The Venus VIVA is an advanced, non-surgical solution for skin resurfacing that works to improve the overall texture of the skin. It combines Nano-Fractional Radio Frequency (RF) technology, to deliver total skin rejuvenation.
The VIVA RF is a complete skin rejuvenation system that provides fast results with less pain and downtime than other current products on the market.
VIVA can be used anywhere on the body for rejuvenation including hands, arms and improves the appearance of stretch marks and mild scarring.
How does it work?
By piercing the skin with micro columns of RF energy deep into the layers of the skin, leaving surrounding tissues in-tact and rapidly stimulating the body’s natural healing responses. These dermal injuries can perforate skin tissue lifting depressions (scars and fine lines) from the bottom up, whilst the tissue heating causes tissues to contract, resulting in a softer, smoother and firmer looking skin.
- Suitable to ALL skin types
- Refines surface texture, smoothing coarse thickened skin
- Refines open pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce appearance of acne scars face and back
- Reduce appearance of melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Reduce activity of inflammatory acne and mild rosacea
- Improves sun damaged skin to face and body
- Supports synthesis of elastin for overall rejuvenation
Venus Viva is not suitable for —
- Roaccutane with in 3 months
- Pacemakers and fitted Pumps
- Permanent Metal Implants in the area to be treated
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- History of keloid scarring or abnormal wound healing
- Tanning medications
- Open wounds of any kind, eczema, dermatitis, active rosacea, active Herpes Simplex
- Recent surgery in the area (with in last 3-6 months)
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- Sunburn in area to be treated
- Recent waxing, IPL, laser therapy or injectable treatments (within last week)
How many treatments do I need?
The VIVA is designed to be performed in a course of 3 – 6 treatments spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Deeper lines, scarring and other severe skin conditions will take more regular sessions which will be discussed with you during your consultation.
Is there any aftercare or downtime?
- Most patients will experience a mild sunburn like sensation that lasts 2 to 5 hours
- Moderate redness with some swelling, immediately after and lasting up to 12 – 36 hours
- Raised, red marks may be present and will fade shortly after treatment.
- Skin will feel rough to the touch and will resolve in 1 week
- o The treated area is generally sensitive to heat for 2 days following treatment
For the next 3-5 days following treatment:
- Do not use products containing AHA’s, BHA’s, Vitamin A (Retinol), astringents or exfoliating granules
- Cool compress or ice as needed
- Apply moisturiser as required (skin is best to remain moist during this time)
- Do not exfoliate or pick at peeling skin
- Do not expose the skin to sun
- MUST apply a sunscreen daily
- Avoid vigorous exercise, saunas, chlorinated and salt water pools, steam baths and hot showers for 48 hours following your treatment
- Avoid waxing, IPL, Laser or depilatory creams for 2 weeks following your treatment
- Avoid make up for 12 hours post laser
- Avoid applying tanning products for 1+ weeks following your treatment
How much does the treatment cost?
Please see pricelist list for various packages offered.