Venus Versa Tribella
TriBella is the most complete facial rejuvenation treatment which combines the power of three unique treatments in the one session—a photo-facial treatment, anti-aging treatment, and skin resurfacing treatment.
TriBella is a high-intensity, non-invasive skin renewal procedure involving three stages.
- Helps minimise and improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and lifts
- Sculpts the contours of the face for a more youthful-looking appearance
- Smooths the skin
- Tones and lifts for an immediately radiant and plumping effect
- Increases the production of new blood vessels to provide more nutrients and oxygen to the cells, which increases cellular performance and skin function
- Helps to reduce and eliminate pigmentation and age spots
- Boosts the skin’s radiance
- Helps reduce areas of redness caused by broken capillaries
- Refines surface texture, smoothing coarse thickened skin
- Refines open pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce appearance of acne scars
- Reduce appearance of melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Reduce activity of inflammatory acne and mild rosacea
- Improves sun damaged skin to face
- Supports synthesis of elastin for overall rejuvenation
For the next 3-5 days following treatment:
- Do not use products containing AHA’s, BHA’s, Vitamin A (Retinol), astringents or exfoliating granules
- Cool compress or ice as needed
- Apply moisturiser as required (skin is best to remain moist during this time)
- Do not exfoliate or pick at peeling skin
- Do not expose the skin to sun
- MUST apply a sunscreen daily
- Avoid vigorous exercise, saunas, chlorinated and salt water pools, steam baths and hot showers for 48 hours following your treatment
- Avoid waxing or depilatory creams for 2 weeks following your treatment
- Avoid make up for 12 hours post laser
- Avoid applying tanning products for 1+ weeks following your treatment
Pre Treatment Considerations
- Arrive to you appt free of makeup and skin cleaned.
- Cease using active skincare ingredients for up to 1 week prior to your treatment to minimise any irritation / reaction
- Avoid tanning, including with self-tanners.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Venus Versa Tribella work?
Stage 1: Photorejuvenation
TriBella uses precise bursts of intense pulsed light (IPL) to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage. (IPL) technology delivers direct bursts of energy onto targeted areas of skin to address pigmentation and vascular lesions. The result is glowing, younger-looking skin.
Stage 2: Skin Tightening / Anti-Ageing
Using a Diamond-Polar applicator, which is powered by (MP)2 technology—the combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF). Enhances collagen production to reduce skin laxity, soften fine lines, and fade the appearance of wrinkles.
The result is skin that looks tighter and younger, and with fewer lines or wrinkles.
Stage 3: Skin Resurfacing
It uses the specially designed Nano Fractional RF applicator, which features state-of-the-art patented tip technology which delivers a precise amount of energy leaving sufficient intact tissue in between for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and lower downtimes than many other devices.
As the skin heals, it naturally boosts collagen and elastin production for total skin renewal.
Who is the treatment not suitable for?
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- An internal defibrillator/pacemaker or permanent metal implants in area to be treated
- Pregnant; breastfeeding or undergoing IVF
- Skin & heat-related autoimmune diseases
- Tanning medications
- History of Keloid scarring or abnormal scarring
- Sunburn in area to be treated
- Recent waxing or injectable treatments (within last week)
- Roaccutane within 3 months
- Open wounds of any kind, eczema, dermatitis, active rosacea, active Herpes Simplex
- Recent surgery in the area (with in last 3-6 months)
- Sunburn in area to be treated
- Darker skin types
How many treatments will I need?
The TriBella is designed to be performed in a course of 3 treatments, 4 – 6 weeks apart.
You will see results after the treatment series is complete, however optimal results are visible approximately three months after the last session.
A maintenance programme will be discussed with you to ensure your results continue to improve